The data scientist is an expert in collecting, storing, analyzing, and exploiting a set of data collected through different channels, usually on behalf of a company. Because of the enormous volumes of information that data scientists have to process, we speak of big data.
To do this, the data scientist crosses the data and develops new statistical models to analyze the company’s performance and anticipate consumer behavior or new trends.
At the same time, statistician, computer scientist, and having an affinity for marketing, the data scientist is very appreciated by companies that constantly seek to improve their performance and remain competitive. After analysis, the data scientist writes a report in which he shares his conclusions with his Management or client.
The Primary Skills And Qualities To Have
With three skills, the data scientist must master many skills:
- Ability to analyze and model statistical data;
- Excellent knowledge of computer tools and languages;
- Strong affinities for marketing;
- English proficiency;
- Writing skills and good communication skills;
- Be rigorous and organized;
- Respect for data confidentiality;
- Know how to manage stress and pressure;
- Be a force for proposals;
- Conduct a watch.
The data scientist from best institute for data science in hyberadad is responsible for collecting and analyzing large volumes of data from multiple sources of information.
The data scientist is responsible for collecting and analyzing large volumes of data from multiple sources of information.
Occupying sedentary positions but subject to tremendous pressure, data scientists are highly sought after by large industrial, medical and defense groups.
How To Become A Data Scientist?
In a recent profession in France, there is no training dedicated to data scientists. Nevertheless, several diplomas are starting to emerge:
- Master in Big Data Engineering;
- Master in Mathematics and Applications, Statistical specialty for evaluation and forecasting;
- Master MIASHS, Big Data, and data mining specialty;
- Specialized Master in Big Data;
- Master Statistics for smart data;
- Specialized Master in Big Data, specialization in Management and analysis of big data.
The Salary Of A Data Scientist
Even if salaries do not yet reach those practiced in the United States, data scientists make an excellent living.
Prospects For The Evolution Of A Data Scientist
A data scientist can eventually progress to the position of Director of Information Systems.
Companies that employ data scientists
- IT services company
- Consulting firm.
360DigiTMG – Data Analytics, Data Science Course Training Hyderabad
2-56/2/19, 3rd floor,, Vijaya towers, near Meridian school,
Ayyappa Society Rd, Madhapur,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
+91 99899 94319